The Atlas Air Neck Brace offers the perfect combination of style and function. The overall height of the brace has been reduced over previous models, while the surface area in contact with the body has been increased to maximize the distribution of impact forces. A smaller and lighter brace feels less restrictive and greatly enhances the user experience.
- Split-Flex frame helps mimic natural body movements to create the best experience possible
- Easy open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button
- One mount, six positions, reversible to adjust size and choose from a -10, 0, or +10 back support angle in either position
- Long travel front chest suspension features 30mm of travel and is slightly stiffer than previous models to help dampen a wider range of impacts
- Choose from two possible height adjustments to create the best fit for your body type and helmet choice
- Back supports increase contact with the body by 8% over previous models and avoid the spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles
- Chest support design is stronger, lighter and more compatible with chest protectors
- Hybrid strap combines the comfort of a chest strap with the function and versatility of elastic X straps
- Weight: 599 grams
Sizing (Chest Circumference):
- SM: 33" - 36" (84cm - 92 cm)
- MD: 37" - 41" (94cm - 104 cm)
- LG: 42"+ (106+ cm)
Note: Chest circumference is measured high on the chest, right below the arms.