The Icon Airflite Helmet can attack corners on the weekends and battle against traffic on the weekdays. It doesn't matter if you're looking through ape hangers or gripping clip-ons. The Icon Air Flite Helmet doesn't care what you ride. It just wants to go fast and look threatening.
Its chin vent is functional to flow air and terrify à la a Hannibal Lecter face mask. Intake vents snort in so much fresh air that you can smell pedestrian's fear as you're rolling down the block. They will not jaywalk in front of you. A drop down internal sun visor allows you to manage the sun or go to incognito mode at the flip of a switch. The injection molded polycarbonate shell is strong to absorb energy and remain intact just in case you unintentionally headbutt something solid. Its Hydradry liner wicks moisture to keep your noggin dry and comfortable.
The Crosslink graphic of the Icon Airflite Helmet includes an RST red drop down internal sun shield and RST red rear spoiler. The paintwork on the Crosslink is also given a unique textured gloss finish.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- RST red inner drop down sun shield included
- RST red rear spoiler installed
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Clear quick-change fog-free face shield
- Removable side plates
- Molded breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.