The Dainese Assen 2 I Piece Perforated Race Suit
Track performance has no limits.
This racing suit in premium cowhide leather guarantees the rider maximum freedom of movement with bigger stretch inserts and the bi-axial system on the back.
The first new-generation sports suit to adopt the exclusive floating shoulder construction makes it possible to customize or replace the aluminum plate.
Its versatility also allows for the mounting of an integrated water bag, for ideal hydration at all times.
This racing garment combines comfort, mobility, and high-level performance, making it ideal for riders looking to express their full potential on track.
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Floating racing shoulder construction with replaceable aluminum plate
- Pro-Shape: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on hips
- Suit certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- 1 inner pocket
- 1 Zip calf construction
- Interchangeable knee sliders
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective professional Suit
- Waterbag kit ready
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Bi-axial elasticated inserts
- Collar with elasticated insert
- Elasticated inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Localized perforation
- Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment