Olympia's Bradley Jacket , equipped with the Two Layer Systems Design, the Bradley ships with a stylish rain jacket that can be worn over or under the main outer shell to deliver multi season, multi weather riding comfort.
Layer One consists of a rugged out shell cut in a combination of 600D poly EVO Thread fabric and ballistic poly mesh panels to deliver maximum airflow with exceptional abrasion resistance. Two flap-covered chest pockets plus two zippered side entry pockets offer secure storage for personal items. Additional features include a cushy Neoprene framed collar, adjustable side waist panel detailing, retro top-stitched detailing at the elbows, shoulders and dropback tail plus reflective piping at the chest, side arms and back yoke for increased visibility in low light situations.
For Layer Two, wet weather rides are never a problem as the Bradley is also equipped with an AquaRes laminated waterproof and breathable rain jacket. This rain jacket can be worn both over and under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate. Features include sturdy rip-stop nylon construction with cool mesh lining, double storm flap front closure, side entry snap pockets, a mandarin style knit trim collar and an oversized interior storage pocket. Forget having to stow extra personal gear as the rain jacket also pulls double duty as great looking stand-alone jacket.
- Outer shell constructed in 600D abrasion resistant EVO Thread fabric with strategically placed ballistic mesh panels
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Comfort Neoprene framed collar
- Four exterior pockets plus oversized interior storage pocket
- Removable CE armor at elbows, shoulders and back
- Custom fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Reflective piping at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Quality YKK zippers
- Over or under rain jacket includes interior storage pocket