The Broll is a marriage of a neck brace and a neck roll. It takes the structural mid and back end of a neck brace and combines it with tough but comfortable padding to round out the front. This collaboration results in the perfect safety device for small children who are starting to take the risks that make mom concerned. By sizing the Broll slightly smaller than the Tyke brace, it caters to the youngest children just getting into extreme sports and works great with other body protection items.
- Combining tough, durable foam with hi-impact polymer allows for better impact force distribution specifically designed for low level impacts
- Jr Easy Open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple hook and loop strap
- Jr Smart Mounts hidden inside the mounting area are dual mounting holes to allow for 8mm of adjustment. Simply remove each axle and switch holes to adjust.
- Tough foam front construction is perfect for the low level impacts that young children experience and provides excellent comfort
- Dual folding back supports increase contact with the body and avoid your spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles
- Durable foam padding provides a cushioned force absorption system to protect your child from blunt helmet impacts and over extension of the neck
- A simple chest strap system is included to help fasten the Broll to your body
- By sitting on more of the body than the competition, comfort is maximized and forces are distributed more efficiently over the body
- Weight: 375 grams
Sizing (Chest Circumference):
- 21" - 25" (53cm - 63cm)
Note: Chest circumference is measured high on the chest, right below the arms.