The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear – all while maintaining KLIM’s highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kidney belt, over the Overland series that preceded it.
The chassis of the Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested Gore-Tex® material. Reinforced with 500 Denier Karbonite™ Ripstop on impact and high-wear zones, which is pound for pound one of the most durable fabrics available in Klim® ADV gear.
The Carlsbad is the essential ADV setup for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability.
All Klim’s ADV and Street motorcycle outerwear comes with the Crash Protection Guarantee. Trust KLIM.
- Gore-Tex® Performance Shell
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®
- 500D Karbonite™ ripstop fabric in the shoulders and abrasion zones
- YKK® zippers safety
- D3O® CE Level 1 elbow armor (2)
- D3O® CE Level 1 shoulder armor (2)
- D3O® CE Level 1 back pad (1) cargo
- 2 Front water resistant pockets
- 2 Front hand warmer pockets
- 2 Chest pockets
- 2 Internal pockets
- 1 Emergency info card pocket visibility
- Black 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material ventilation
- 2 Forearm vents
- 2 Chest/abdomen vents
- 2 Vertical back Vents fit/style/comfort
- Back pack compatible
- Forearm quick-adjust straps
- Collar hold back function
- Bottom hem cinch
- Jacket to pant connector
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Compatible with upgrades (sold separately): Klim backpacks, kidney belt
- Headphone routing port