The HJC CL-Max 2 Snow Solid Helmet is constructed of an injection-molded thermoplasic shell with an adjustable ABS/polycarbonate alloy chin bar. This snow helmet incorporates the Advanced Channeling Ventilation System and a Bioceramic Nylex® interior which is antibacterial, removable, and washable. The CL-Max 2 Snow Solid Helmet also features a single-button chinbar and face sheild release that can be operated by one gloved hand, a QuickSlide™ Shield Replacement System, and a optically superior face shield.
- Advanced Injection Molded Lightweight Polycarbonate Shell
- Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release
- Superior Fit & Comfort Using Advanced CAD Technology
- BlueTooth® Ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth® unit sold separately)
- Available with Breath guard & Electric Shield installed Right Out of the Box!
- QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat & Humidity Up & Out
- Bioceramic Anti-bacterial Nylex®
- Moisture-wicking removable & washable Interior
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
Sold As Is ; Helmet does not come with electric cords.