The Olympia Expedition 2 Women's Jacket can thrive in all 4 seasons while still providing abrasion resistance and impact protection from Cordura fabric and CE level 2 armor. The women's jacket is tailored for an hour glass shape with plenty of adjustments for different body types as well as different layer configurations.
The Olympia Expedition 2 Women's Jacket can do it all thanks to its Mega Vent Panel System, full sleeve thermal liner and waterproof rain liner.
Layer One - Consists of a rugged 500 and 1000 D Cordura shell for maximum abrasion resistance. Olympia’s exclusive “Mega Vent Panel System” transitions this jacket from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Zip down Cordura panels at the chest, arms, and back expose ballistic air mesh panels that offer additional abrasion resistance plus adjustable airflow construction as needed. Forget having to stow away or misplace cumbersome removable vent panels as these panels stay attached to the jacket and fold neatly into self-storage pockets.
Layer Two - Consists of fully functional rain jacket that can be worn both over or under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate. A stow away knit hood with a lower rubberized aqua barrier conceals neatly under the collar and fits comfortably under a helmet. This detail includes Olympia’s exclusive front and back neck gator system to provide full circumference waterproof protection as needed.
Layer Three - Consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with authentic Thermolite insulation. This layer can be worn under the rain jacket or the main outshell. This handy zip in zip out feature ensures multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 1000 denier Cordura fabric
- MVS Mega Vent Panel System at chest and back
- Waterproof two stage over or under rain jacket
- Removable and packable 350g fleece vest
- Removable CE level 2 approved elbow and shoulder armor
- Removable CE level 2 approved back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective details on front, sides and back
- 8” connection zipper for attachment to pants