Cardo Freecom 4+ JBL Headset
Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the bars. With our all-new, always-on, natural voice operation you will never have to press a button, turn a wheel or move a slider again. Whether you ride with a buddy or in a group of up to 4, just say “hey Cardo”, and your Freecom 4+ will do the rest.
Sound by JBL. Bringing the ultimate sound experience to riders around the world, the JBL-Cardo partnership combines Cardo’s passion for the ride with JBL’s passion for sound. Specifically designed to work inside a helmet while riding, this JBL audio system sounds like nothing you’ve ever heard before.
Cutting-edge design. Tying the ergonomic with the aerodynamic, Freecom 4+ innovative, razor-thin wheel is a true breakthrough in both form and function. No other Bluetooth communication system packs so much punch and creativity in a 20mm thin package.
- Sound by JBL: Music and motorcycling are both great passions. Cardo-JBL partnership delivers – for the very first time – an ultimate listening experience whether you are tackling a mountain pass or just zooming down the freeway.
- 4-way intercom: Rider to passenger short range intercom keeps you both connected at all times. Even comes pre-paired if you buy a set of two.
- Phone: Answer calls, make calls and control your mobile devices with a touch of a finger or the sound of your voice. No one will ever guess you are talking from your ride.
- FM radio: Built-in FM Radio with RDS for automatic selection of the strongest signal – whether you are in town, or in the middle of nowhere.
- Sound: All the music you ever wanted streamed directly from your smartphone. Control, share and experience your favorite tune on the road.
- Universal connectivity: Connect your unit to any Bluetooth headset of any substantial brand.
- Audio sharing: Share your play list or favorite radio station with your passenger. Enjoy the vibe together.
- Automatic volume: Automatically adjusts your sound volume based on the outside ambient noise. Enjoy Vivaldi at full throttle. Don’t get deaf by AC/DC waiting for the lights turn.
- Charge while you ride: Forgot to charge your unit? Running out of battery? Just plug your unit to a battery pack or your 12V charger and turn your unit on. It will charge while you ride.
- One killer app: Get full control through one simple and intuitive app, but don’t take our word for it, just download Cardo Connect and find out for yourself.
- Call to intercom: Merge any incoming phone call into the intercom conversation. With call to intercom no friend is ever out of range.