Best-of-breed off-road know-how has gone into the design of the GS helmet. With high-tech materials that make it very lightweight and extremely safe, the new GS helmet is specifically designed for sports riding. This is also reflected in a first-class enduro ventilation system, which underlines the robust look of this newcomer in the BMW Motorrad Rider’s Equipment collection, particularly in the chin area.
The enduro helmet’s shell is made of 100% carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic (CFRP). This provides excellent impact absorption and keeps down weight, which is particularly important off-road. In fact, the GS helmet weighs in at just 1,500 grams or so. The shock-absorbing inner shell comprises five sections of varying density for optimal safety. The characteristic BMW integrated neck bands complete the safety concept, keeping the helmet firmly in place and optimally positioned on the head if the worst should come to the worst – a feature offered by very few helmets anywhere in the world.
The GS helmet is equipped as standard with 3D curved pinlock double glazing with an anti-fogging inner face. The outer face has a scratch-proof coating on both sides. The visor can be easily removed and replaced without the need for tools.
For maximum air flow when riding off-road, the chin flap is removable. The integrated screen then provides protection against foreign objects and acts as a dust filter. The aerodynamically optimised, wind tunnel-honed peak is removable, too, while the head and chin pads are removable and washable. The GS helmet comes with provision for the integration of the BMW Motorrad communication system, and as a further safety feature is optimally combinable with the BMW Motorrad neck brace system. Attractive designs provide street cred in the urban jungle: the GS helmet is available in the colours Light White and Black Matt, and in Xplore, Comp and One World trims.
- Goggles Not Included
- Enduro helmet with fibre-reinforced helmet shell in 100 % carbon fibre
- Impact-absorbing EPS inner shell
- Aerodynamically optimised, removable helmet peak
- Aerodynamically effective spoiler
- Very efficient ventilation system for the entire head area
- Chin/visor ventilation can be stopped by chin flap
- Chin flap is removable for unrestricted air flow when off-roading (with dust filter)
- Double visor for optimum anti-fogging efficiency, outer visor has scratchproof coating on both sides
- Removable and washable comfort-cushion pads
- Neckbands to keep the helmet firmly in position on the rider’s head
- Low weight
- ECE 22-05 homologation
- Preparation for BMW Motorrad communication system
- Combines perfectly with the BMW Motorrad neck brace system
- Supplied with clear visor