The Gunner V2 Waterproof Jacket is highly tear-resistant and abrasion resistant. With a waterproof membrane, a micro polar fleece liner and zippered air winds, the Stella Gunner is suitable for a range of weather conditions. Designed for an optimized women's fit, this jacket combines class-leading internal protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, making it ideal for urban riding.
- Designed and developed for an optimized women's fit.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material inserts.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal polar fleece liner (100g, body; 80g sleeves) collar provides comfort on hot or cold days.
- Waist adjustment for rider's needs.
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- Level 1 CE-certified Organic Armor shoulders and elbow protectors.
- This garment is CE-certified.
- Chest pad and back compartments (Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon Chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves ensures close, secure fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets for safe and secure storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket.
- Zippered air intake and exhaust are strategically optimized for airflow when opened.
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Waterproof and breathable lining for the weather protection and comfort.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to alpinestars riding pants.