Five gloves Kansas featuring a one-piece metacarp protective shell with leather inserts and numerous reinforcements in the exposed areas, it also offers exceptional comfort, fit and touch control, thanks to its external seams, among other features. The innumerable deails, gussets and stitching, its double zip closure and leather strap and velcro, or its incredible level of finish make it a piece that will appreciate leather lovers anxious about their appearance, without ever neglecting their safety. The Kansas perfectly combines classicism and modernity, since its index welcomes the TouchScreen™ system to manipulate touch screens without removing the glove.
- Total full-grain goatskin construction for suppleness (palm and topside), perforated for ventilation (topside)
- One-piece PU metacaparla-knuckle protective shell underneath the leather
- Outer stitching on the fingers for greater fit
- Closure and adjustment system with zipper + velcro tab and on-off pull tabLeather accordion comfort panels on fingers and thumb
- Accordion leather + elastic cuff for great comfort
- Hypothenar muscle protection with full-grain cowhide reinforcement panel and memory foam featuring embosed logo
- TouchScreen™ system on index finger for handling touchscreens