The waxed cotton "trials" jacket has been done many times over. But only Belstaff's McGregor Pro Vintage Trials Jacket has been refreshed personally by none other than Ewan himself.
Robust, waxed Halley Stevenson cotton construction is interrupted only by contrasting leather shoulder and elbow patches. To ensure the Pro's waterproof performance, the jacket backs up the water resistance of the waxing process with a fixed, seam-sealed waterproof inner membrane. The jacket's interior receives the full Belstaff treatment with a McGregor tartan lining and corduroy cuffs and collar. Modern updates include a reversible belt with a reflective side for low light visibility and vented impact armor at the shoulders and elbows that is rated to CE Level 1.
- Halley Stevenson 12oz wax cotton construction
- Waterproof seam sealed inner membrane
- McGregor clan tartan cotton lining
- Leather shoulder and elbow patches
- Traditional Belstaff corduroy and cuffs
- Water resistant pocket construction
- Front interior rain gutter
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Included D3O CE Level 1 vented impact armor at elbow and shoulder
- Vintage burnished zipper hardware
- Reflective reversible belt
- Designed in conjunction with Ewan McGregor