The Spidi Moto Leggings add a sleek, minimalist option for motorcyclists seeking a protective riding legging. The single-layer construction adds Spidi's exclusive TEXTECH fiber to a blend of cotton and elastane. This creates a comfortable, lighter weight legging that will withstand abrasion while cutting excess bulk. The fabric blend is ideal for riders looking for protection in warmer weather.
The styling foregoes pockets and belt loops but does include a reinforced single, rear loop for attaching a jacket loop for added protection. The covert styling is broken up only by textured panels of accordion stretch above the knees. The Moto Leggings include CE rated impact protectors to the knees and have pockets for optional Warrior Lite hip armor (sold separately). Overall, these leggings achieve a prEN 17092: 2017 class A safety certification.
- Single-layer design using Spidi abrasion resistant TEXTECH technology
- Cotton / elastane blend is ideal for warmer riding conditions
- Elasticized fit with four way stretch
- Textured accordion stretch panels above knee
- Cut and tailored for full coverage on the bike
- Removable Warrior Lite CE knee protectors included
- Pockets for optional Spidi Warrior Lite hip protectors (sold separately)
- Rear jacket to pants connection loop
- Northern Italian design free of belt loops and pockets
- Meets CE prEN 17092: 2017 class A certification for protective riding garments