The Olympia Newport Jacket packs the multi-season functionality of a mesh jacket and a waterproof jacket into a single classic-styled garment. Utiziling a layer system that is essentially a full riding jacket and a standalone rain jacket, the Olympia Newport Jacket is a versatile moto-touring two-fer.
Layer One - consists of a rugged shell cut in a combination of 600D poly Evo Thread fabric and ballistic poly mesh panels to deliver maximum airflow with exceptional abrasion resistance. Two zippered side entry pockets offer secure storage for personal items. Additional features include a cushy neoprene framed collar, side waist adjuster straps plus reflective piping at the chest, side arms and back yoke for increased visibility in low light situations.
Layer Two - shows that wet weather rides are never a problem as the Newport is also equipped with a rugged rip stop nylon waterproof rain jacket. This jacket that can be worn both over and under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate. Forget having to stow away personal gear as this jacket pulls double duty as great looking stand-alone sportswear.
- Outer shell constructed in 600D abrasion resistant Evo Thread fabric
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- Reflective piping at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Two side zipper pockets plus large interior storage pocket
- Waterproof over or under rain jacket
- Quality YKK zippers