Klim Outlander GTX Boots take the DNA from a protective touring boot, a functional hiking boot and a frog (to fill in the gene sequence gaps) to create a boot that pulls double duty on and off the bike. A heel to toe lasting board provides support for standing on pegs. The Single BOA lacing system makes exit and entry into the boot quick and easy. Gore-Tex waterproofing keeps out water on the trails whether you are on foot or on two wheels. D3O protection over the ankle and tongue reduce the force of impacts.
Blending the features of a protective touring boot and hiking boot, the Outlander provides peg support and joint and toe protection on the bike while offering the flexibility and traction of a hiking boot off the bike. Engineered for travel-focused adventure.
- On& Off the Bike Functionality
- Street-worthy motorcycle and four-season hiking boot
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®
- Over-ankle height
- Single BOA® lacing system with open lace guides that shed debris
- Traction pattern designed for wide range of conditions
- Engineered heel to toe full width lasting board provides support
- Reinforced rigid toe and heel
- Full D30® protection over ankles and in tongue
- Bio motion reflectivity
- Reinforced scratch rubber in high wear areas
- Flexible outsole
- Nestfit® Technology