- Two-piece functional under suit for winter and seasonal transition periods.
- Free-breathing, thermo-regulating and quick-drying.
- Outside material in Power Stretch (highly elastic thermal fleece with fleece interior, smooth outer surface.
- Phase Change Material (schoeller-PCM) on the chest as well as thighs and knees: active and comfortable compensation for temperature variations
- Windbreaker material on the upper arms and in the kidney zones on the pants offers optimal protection against the cold.
- Stand-up collar made of fleecy Thermo-Powerstretch.
- Jacket has two zippered side pockets.
- Flat seam for high levels of wear comfort.
PCM area with grey print and framed with blue flatlock seams.
* Phase Change Material (schoeller-PCM) on sensitive areas exposed to wind and cold: The Phase Change Material (parafins in this application) is enclosed within microcapsules. The parafins react to temperature fluctuations by storing heat from the body or the ambient air and then subsequently radiating this heat in controlled doses once temperatures fall again. The process relies on changes in the physical state of the paraffins that occur at a precisely defined temperature.