With a smart transmitter that auto-adjusts the sending antenna to give searching beacons the best signal, a huge 60-meter circular range, and mark and scan function for multiple burial scenarios, the PIEPS DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon has all the cutting-edge features pros need.
Designed for snowmobiler backcountry rider who regularly venture into serious terrain, the PIEPS DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon is packed with features. In addition to its massive 60-meter circular range and 55-meter search strip, the DSP Pro features an innovative smart transmitter that recognizes other buried devices and auto-adjusts its signal to aid in more accurate recovery.
Throw in a self-check function for always-accurate antennas and Digital Signal Processing to account for wayward beacon signals, and the DSP Pro is as reliable as it is capable.The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
- Three antennas, plus self-checking reference antenna
- Smart transmitter adjusts signal to allow for the easiest solution in a multiple burial scenario
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area
- Mark and scan function for multiple burial scenarios
- Digital signal processor to pick up beacons transmitting drifted signals
- Integrated inclinometer for easy slope angle assessment
- Continuous carrier mode for use with older, analog beacons
- Direction and distance from initial detection
- Compatible with TX600 Mini-Transmitter and iProbe for added search capabilities
- Frequency measurement for extended transceiver check
- Updatable software via usb (sold separately)