The Troy Lee Rockfight CE Chest Protector is specifically designed to offer top of the market protection without sacrificing on comfort. The front plate of this chest protector has Stone Shield certification which has proven protection from roost and any other debris encountered while ripping through dirt. A flexible D3O back protector provides excellent defense and impact absorption in case things go south. Featherweight construction and streamlined form fit reduce rider fatigue while also not impeding on jersey fitment. Ultra-ventilated protective plates coupled with engineered channeled bio-foam allow increased airflow to chest and shoulders. Fully adjustable shoulder straps combine with removable shoulder pads for a customized fit and to create room for neck brace compatibility.
- CE EN14021 Stone Shield certification of front plate for proven protection from roost and other lofted debris
- Flexible D3O back insert exceeds CE EN1621 Level 1 for impact absorption
- Advanced integrated EPP in key impact zones on chest
- Form fit side flex plates, fully adjustable fore and aft shoulder straps and removable shoulder pads allow neck brace compatibility on most models
- Featherweight construction and streamlined form fit for reduced rider fatigue and sub jersey fitment
- Ultra-ventilated protective plates coupled with engineered channeled bio-foam allow increased laminar airflow