he AGV X3000 Ago Helmet features the same shape and color scheme that Agostini rocked on his way to 15 World Championships. Even the small details, like the special contoured chin bar that allowed Ago to lean right up against the tank, remain. The tricolor design of this once legendary lid was the inspiration for AGV's equally legendary logo. While the exterior may look the same as it did in the 60's, the X3000 is packed with all the safety, ventilation and comfort you'd expect from a modern day AGV.
- ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) fiberglass outer shell
- 3 shell sizes: XS-MS, ML-LG, XL-2XL
- Visor on/off air vent with channels hollowed in the shell
- Premium interior constructed of genuine leather and suede fabric with an embroidered logo
- Removable and washable interior (neck roll not removable)
- High quality leather helmet bag
- Double D-ring retention system