*ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA*
- The EF2200iST inverter generator boasts a rugged design with a powerful high-output Yamaha MZ80 engine.
- The EF2200iST is fitted with Yamaha Quiet Technology. Its quiet operation allows you to have a conversation and not even realize it's running. (57-65 dBA)
- The EF2200iST offers high power, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and a rugged design. It weighs a mere 25 kg (44 lb), and with the tri-handle design is easy to transport.
- If you need more power, the EF2200iST has a convenient Twin Tech parallel function allowing you to connect two EF2200iST units together to provide 30 amps of rated power.
- A new design makes moving around the campsite or worksite a breeze with the tri-handle design - designed for two people to easily move the unit.
- Starting and stopping the unit is simple now with a Yamaha Smart Dial.
- Long Run Time - The EF2200iST features Smart Throttle, a load-sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speeds to match the load. It will run up to 10.5 hours at 1/4 rated load on a tank of gas.
- The all new LED-illuminated control panel makes it easy to check the status of your generator both day and night. The control panel features a multi-function display as well as an illumination light that cascades over the entire control face of the unit for easier low light operation.
- Integrated into the control panel is a regulated DC socket outlet allowing more devices to easily connect to the generator.
- In the event of a power overload, the EF2200iST features an Overload Power Reset enabling the device to restore power without shutting the unit down by holding down the reset button for up to three seconds.
- The EF2200iST features the Yamaha Easy Carburetor Drain that allows you to empty the fuel from the carburetor to help prevent stale fuel problems and prepare the unit for long term storage.
- Fuel gauge - allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- The Yamaha EF2200iST inverter generator supplies clean, high power output featuring Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) with its inverter system.
**PRICE INCULDES PDI **