SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots boast upgrades and refinements in strategic areas without upsetting the recipe that made the original such a standout success.
Most salient of the improvements Sidi has made with the redesign of the Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots is the full-height 14 inch Gore-Tex gaiter, which now extends 3 inches higher up the shaft for increased waterproofing - especially useful when fording water crossings. With additional stretch at the back of the calf, there is now more space and flexibility in the shaft to accommodate a wider range of rider’s calf-sizes. SIDI has also increased the area of split-grain leather grip paneling on the inside of the calf as well as the instep for better feel when standing on the pegs off road.
The ankle flex system, tongue-in-groove Achilles protector and other TPUs on the SIDI Adventure 2 have been refined for a slimmer overall profile with better protection, eliminating any clumsiness or bulky feel interfacing with the bike. Strategically-placed flex zones allow for better flexibility right out of the box, resulting in a much shorter break-in period, better walkability, dexterity and comfort. Wherever you may adventure to, the SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots are one of the best all-weather, on/off-road ADV boots money can buy.
- Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane
- Single Flex System upper no longer squeaks when you walk
- Tongue-in-groove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps
- Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction along with Cordura
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a VELCRO® brand fastener upper flap with an elastic expansion panel
- Cambrelle lining
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility