The Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Boots are everything an ADV rider needs or could want. The mid height design is less encumbering than a full off-road or motocross boot, and the vulcanized rubber compound rubber sole provides excellent grip while allowing riders to actually walk around off the bike without doing the robot.
Burly off-road inspired protective features include a TPU shin plate and ankle protectors, reinforced heel counter and toe box, as well as Alpinestars' bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system. To top things off Alpinestars has added a Drystar membrane to keep out water in whatever form it takes. The rugged yet refined Corozal Boots are ready for pretty much anything.
- Upper constructed from PU coated leather plus higher medial panel suede leather for superior grip
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort
- TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts
- Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with VELCRO® brand upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment
- TPU double density ankles protector on medial side for protection
- Closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the buckles are replaceable.
- Soft foam surrounding the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- Toe box and heel counter reinforcement layered under the upper
- PP insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and safety
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole for optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010