Olympia's unique technical take on multi-season motorcycle apparel allows their gear to adjust to ever changing conditions. These separate layers can be combined to adapt the jacket to the current weather condition on your multi-day trip or your everyday commute. The Ballistic airflow mesh panels allow for transition from a solid textile to a breathable mesh jacket with just a few pulls of the zippers. The Insulex Insulation layer holds warmth, while the over/under waterproof rain jacket provides breathable rain protection. The Olympia Dakar 3 Jacket can thrive in all 4 seasons while still providing abrasion resistance and impact protection from Cordura fabric and CE level 2 armor.
Layer One - consists of a rugged 500 and 1000 D Cordura shell for maximum abrasion resistance. Zip down Cordura panels at the chest, arms, and back expose ballistic air mesh panels that offer additional abrasion resistance plus adjustable airflow construction as needed. Forget having to stow away or misplace cumbersome removable vent panels as these panels stay attached to the jacket and fold away neatly into self-storage pockets.
Layer Two -consists of a fully functional Hi-Viz Yellow rain jacket that can be worn both over and under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate.
Layer Three -consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with authentic Insulex insulation. This layer can be worn under the rain jacket or the main outer shell. This handy zip out feature insures multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 1000 denier Cordura fabric
- Waterproof two stage over or under rain jacket
- Removable and packable 350g insulated liner
- Removable CE level 2 approved Powertector hex-pro shoulder and elbow
- Removable CE level 1 approved Powertector impact core Pro B back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective details at front, sides and back
- 8 inch connection zipper for attachment to pants
Note: Neon Yellow/Black rain jacket ships with North Grey and Black outer shell. Neon Orange/Black rain jacket ships with Rockies outer shell.