Olympia's Dakar 3 Pants deliver the ultimate in multi-season, multi-weather riding comfort. Equipped with a unique triple layer system design, you can easily customize the pants by simply adding or removing layers. The pants are designed to coordinate with the Dakar 3 Jacket by using the 8 inch connecting zipper around the waist.
Constructed in a combination of authentic Cordura fabric and ballistic airflow mesh, this pant offers maximum airflow with superior abrasion resistance. Custom fit detailing at waist, hips and bottom along with removable EVA compression foam at the hips and Powertector Hex Pro adjustable knee pads. Four storage pockets with YKK zippers to stash personal items or snacks for those long rides.
Layer 1 - consists of a rugged outer shell constructed of 500 Denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels. Cool mesh airflow lining with lower side leg zippers to detach leg bottoms without removing boots. Removable Powertector Hex Pro adjustable knee pads and EVA compression foam at hips.
Layer 2 - consists of a fully functional black rain pant liner with reflective tape that can be worn both over or under the shell.
Layer 3 - consists of an Insulex Insulation layer for added warmth on those cold days.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 Denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at lower legs
- Custom Fit, EZ Hem boot cut bottom
- Removable and adjustable height Powertector Hex Pro pads at knees
- Relaxed tailored fit with Cool mesh airflow lining
- Four storage pockets
- 8” connecting zipper connects pant to jackets
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips