The Scorpion EXO-R420 isn't some half-baked race-inspired helmet. This is the real deal, with an advanced LG polycarbonate shell that is SNELL approved. The Ellip-Tec 2 face shield pulls the shield snug, making the EXO-R420 aerodynamic. Cheek pads have an emergency release system and are washable if needed. Take the Scorpion EXO-R420 to the track or to the twisties.
- Ellip-Tec II Ratchet System for easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds
- Optically-clear, anti-scratch hardened coating, 100% UV protected face shield with state-of-the art fog free technology
- Removable and washable KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Aero tuned ventilation system uses a large top vent and mouth vents engineered to allow more airflow to the riders head while maintaining low noise levels
- Face shield lock system securely locks the face shield in place
- Speaker pockets
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD, LG-3XL)
- SNELL M2015 (XS-2XL only) and DOT approved
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.