The BMW GS Competition Boots were designed as off-road boots through and through. A polyurethane frame, adjustable shin plate, large protection panels and lateral flex-control mechanism ensure the boots stay sturdy and provide excellent protection, even in the toughest of terrain.
- Polyurethane frame, adjustable shin plate and large plastic panels provide protection under extreme riding conditions
- Double flex-control mechanism provide sure footing and prevents the ankle from twisting / breaking
- Breathable lining with foam underlay
- Adjustable shin plate
- Heel reinforcement and interior toe cap made of polyurethane
- Oil and fuel-resistant, wear-resistant, two-component Michelin Hybrid MX sole
- Four adjustable aluminum buckles (replaceable, sold separately)