Weighing in at 1500g, the SE4 Polyacrylite delivers many of the top-shelf features developed for the SE4 Carbon/Composite, including MIPS safety technology to reduce internal head injury by absorbing rotational impact force. The Polyacrylite combines sharp-looking matte Yamaha graphics and the SE4s advanced features with a budget-friendly MSRP that Yamaha riders are sure to appreciate.
- Durable, lightweight Polyacrylite shell reduces cost without compromising rider safety
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) liner absorbs rotational force that would otherwise transfer to the brain, helping reduce the risk of concussion and internal head trauma
- Chin bar reinforced with EPP foam liner for improved durability without excess weight
- Efficient negative pressure ventilation system routes cooling airflow through 16 high-flow intake ports and six exhaust vents
- 3D contoured cheek pads offer fine-tuned anatomical fit and feature quick-release functionality to facilitate safer helmet removal by EMS responders
- Removable liners and cheek pads interchangeable for a customized refined fit
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05