The Dainese Racing 4 leather motorcycle jacket, an iconic piece of the Dainese collection, with an athletic and tight fit to take you through sports riding. Made of premium Tutu cowhide with Nanofeel lining, it is equipped with four air vents, two on the sides and two on the chest, to offer optimized temperature.
A snug fit and flexibility are ensured by a fit adjustment system at the hips, the S1 bi-elastic fabric sections, and the Microelastic 2.0 leather inserts on the back and arms, which increase freedom of movement, while maintaining standard skin protection.
The Dainese Racing 4 motorcycle jacket is equipped with a zipper at the hem, which allows it to be connected to motorcycle pants, and EN 1621.1-certified composite protectors at the elbows and shoulders, which are further protected by interchangeable external aluminum plates – a distinctive Dainese technology – designed to support and facilitate sliding in case of a fall, thus avoiding the dangerous risks of rolling on asphalt.
- Co-injected shoulder with aluminum insert
- Pocket for Double Chest protector
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder (1876165 kit shoulder sport aluminum)
Ergonomics & Comfort:
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Microelastic 2.0
- Neck adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Air vents on the chest
- Air vents on the sides
- Breathable Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment
- 2 inner pockets
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (sold seperately)
- Reflective inserts
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather