The Street 3 Waterproof Women's Riding Shoes continue TCX's long tradition of performance and comfort. The "Street" family of moto-specific riding shoes has always sported a strong features list including impact-mitigating ankle cups, a crush resistant midsole and reinforced toe box. What really honed the "street" cred of the Street series was the striking balance between riding features, protection and general comfort. Wear them daily. Wear them on a scooter. Wear them on a 'Busa. Take a walk to Wawa in them. If you have feet, you're ahead of the curve: The TCX Street series is simply excellent footwear - regardless of application.
Step into Version "3". The Street 3 Shoes bring all the function and protection that the TCX name implies while cranking the comfort and usability factor even higher.
Specialty footwear A-listers Groundtrax and Ortholite team up to design the Street 3's sole and footbed, respectively. The unique ZPLATE midsole is designed by TCX and creates a balance between protective transverse rigidity and walking comfort. At the ankle, malleolus protection is covered (literally) by D3O.
The waterproof "WP" versions receive TCX's proprietary T-Dry membrane that is both waterproof and breathable. The leather upper is finished in suede and receives a contrasting white outsole. All Street 3 Shoes meet CE 13634:2017 safety certifications and arrive 100% ready to boogie.
- Suede leather upper
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Internal wedge for a higher posture, specifically designed for women's foot shape
- 28.5mm raised heel
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- Lace closure with elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- CE 13634:2017 certification