Items shipped by RidingGear.ca between November 1 and December 20 of this year, may be returned up until January 22 of the following year for a full refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed below. Any items shipped after December 20 will not qualify as items may not arrive before Christmas.
Items shipped from RidingGear.ca can be returned within 14 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. Return cases must be opened via email within the 14 days to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be issued for items returned without an open return case or prior approval. Once a case has been approved items must be received back within 30 days of original shipment receipt. Return shipping is the responsibility of the consumer. Items returned must be in new, unused condition within original packaging and tags.
Helmets are not returnable after purchase. No refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be issued.
Underwear, briefs, boxers, and socks are not returnable after purchase. No refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be issued.
Batteries, communication systems, cameras, heated gear, heated goggles, cords, etc are not returnable after purchase. No refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be issued.
Any items marked as Sale, Clearance, Non-Current, or offered below retail value are not returnable after purchase. No refunds, issued , exchanges and store credits may be issued at ridinggear.ca discretion. Please be advised this applies to all promotional sales including but not limited to Black Friday and Boxing Day. This policy does not apply to individual coupon codes offered by RidingGear.ca.
Gift Cards are not returnable after purchase. No refunds will be issued.
If the order you receive is not correct we will be more than happy to rectify it. Order error cases must be opened via email within 14 days to email@example.com. Refunds will not be issued for items returned without an open order error case or prior approval. Once a case has been approved items must be received back within 30 days of original shipment receipt. In the event of an order error you will be sent a prepaid return label. Items returned must be in new, unused condition within original packaging and tags. Any order error cases opened after the 14 day window may be reviewed at the discretion of RidingGear.ca and considered based on the error and time passed.
HOW TO RETURN:
1) Items with an approved return case can be brought into Argyll Motorsports & Marine at 9055 63 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta within 30 days of the shipment receipt date. Please proceed to the Apparel Department where proof of return case approval may be required.
2) Items with an approved return case can be mailed back to RidingGear.ca. Please enclose a) your correspondence for your return case or b) a letter stating whether you would like a refund or exchange. Please keep in mind a return case is required to be opened and approved with firstname.lastname@example.org before any items can be accepted back. Once your items have been received we will notify you regarding the status of your return. In the event of an exchange it is highly recommended that you place another order online for the correct item before shipping the original item back to us. This will guarantee inventory availability and you will receive your new product sooner.
Argyll Motorsports & Marine
9055 63 Avenue NW
Please note: the consumer is responsible for any and all return shipping costs. We strongly recommend you use a traceable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance as we cannot be held liable for lost or damaged returns. We also cannot guarantee receipt without a delivery signature.
Need help? Send us an email at email@example.com
FURTHER INFO REGARDING REFUNDS:
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please allow up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number should we need to contact you directly.