The Eve Pants are a versatile Pant that can be worn as a stand alone riding pant or as a full over pant. Equipped with Olympia’s Two Layer System Design, it includes a women’s specific fit plus a removable wind and waterproof rain pant to insure multi season, multi weather riding comfort.
Layer One consists of a rugged out shell constructed in 600D EVO Thread fabric with ballistic poly mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Standing, boot-on entry is a snap as side leg zippers extend to the waistband. Two front zipper pockets offer extra storage for personal items. 3 tier adjustable knee armor positions, side waist stretch panels with adjuster straps plus the EZ hem bottom allows riders to achieve a customized fit.
With Layer Two, foul weather rides are never a problem as the Eve Pant is equipped with a pull on wind- and waterproof, breathable AquaRes laminated rain pant made from rip-stop nylon. An elasticized slide buckle waist detail plus generous leg openings with bottom VELCRO® brand closures makes standing boot-on entry and exit a breeze. The rain pant can be worn over or under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate.
- Outer shell constructed in 600D EVO Thread fabric with ballistic poly mesh airflow panels
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Full side leg zippers extend to waistband
- Removable and adjustable height CE armor at knees
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips
- Custom Fit detailing at waist and bottom hem
- Reflective piping from waist to hem
- Relaxed tailored fit
- Two zippered side entry pockets
- 8” connecting zipper for jackets
- Quality YKK zippers
Note: The Eve 2.0 does NOT come with the rain liner