Gorilla 9100 Compact Motorcycle alarm has been installed and used by us! It's a really effective way to draw attention to your motorcycle in event that someone attempts to move it and it would also alert you through the 2-way paging remote! The 2-Way Pager receives signals from up to 1/2 mile away - alerting you if the alarm has been activated (3-button remote also included for spare). Three powerful sensors keep your bike safe: A new internal tilt sensor, an adjustable 2-stage shock sensor, and a voltage sensor. LED Warning Light indicates the alarm is armed and provides a visual deterrent against theft. Simple, direct-to-battery installation takes less than 30 minutes and requires no special tools! Universal fit!
Gorilla 9100 has
- Tilt Sensor - The new internal tilt sensor triggers the alarm when the motorcycle is moved off of its side stand
- 2-Stage Shock Sensor - The Shock Sensor triggers with impact and is adjustable to 7 levels of sensitivity. The 2-Stage feature allows the siren to give a 'warn-away' chirp for light impacts and to fully trigger for larger impacts.
- Current Sensor - The Current Sensor detects changes in battery voltage and triggers the alarm if the bike is started.
- 2-Way Pager System
- Pager can receive signals from the alarm up to 1/2 mile away
- Your choice of audible beeping or vibration alerts
- LCD screen shows which sensor was triggered
- 120 Decibel Siren
- Ultra-Compact Siren
- 2-Way Pager Transmitter
- 2-Way Antenna Module
- 3-Button Remote Transmitter
- Wiring Harness
- LED Warning Light
- Cable ties
This quick reference fitment information is provided to direct you to our catalog information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the quick reference information provided. Please check your motorcycles original service manual for sizing information. This item is UNIVERSAL FITMENT and it could be installed on your motorcycle, however additional parts or modification may be needed. Please doublecheck and consult with professional installers if you have any questions.