The Atlas Prodigy Brace truly lives up to its name. Created as the perfect stepping stone for teens and small women, the Prodigy bridges the gap for all those “in-between” growing young bodies searching for the best equipment. Offered in various colors with a innovative tether that eliminates the need for multiple tools for adjustment. Everyone deserves proper fitting equipment, even during those awkward “in-between" size stages in life.
- Split-Flex frame helps mimic natural body movements to create the best experience possible
- Easy open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button
- One mount, six positions, reversible to adjust size and choose from a -10, 0, or +10 back support angle in either position
- Long travel front chest suspension features 30mm of travel and is slightly stiffer than previous models to help dampen a wider range of impacts
- Choose from two possible height adjustments to create the best fit for your body type and helmet choice
- Back supports increase contact with the body by 8% over previous models and avoid the spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles
- Chest support design is stronger, lighter and more compatible with chest protectors
- Hybrid strap combines the comfort of a chest strap with the function and versatility of elastic X straps
- Weight: 550 grams
Sizing (Chest Circumference):
- 29" - 38" (74cm - 84cm)
Note: Chest circumference is measured high on the chest, right below the arms.