Strada C4 gloves, produced by Held exclusively for Ducati, are perfect for sport-touring. The exterior is made of cowhide, sheep leather and polyamide fabric. Each of these materials, expertly positioned, helps to provide comfort and protection. Inside there is a Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane which, thanks to the reduced thickness created by the Gore grip process, guarantees riding sensitivity and control of the bike. SuperFabric® inserts and volume adjustments on the wrist and sleeve further enhance the performance of the fully CE-certified Strada C4 gloves.
- PVC knuckle protectors covered in Superfabric®. Shock Absorber material on back, finger knuckles, ulna end, wrist (0.5 mm thick)
- CE-marked product certified under Directive 89/686/EEC, standard EN 13594, Lev. 1
- Outside: Cowhide.
- Palm in goatskin.
- Inside: GORE-TEX® X-trafit™, water-proof and breathable.
- Gore Grip technology.
- Inner lining, membrane and outer material are attached to each other to ensure better tactility and control of the bike
- 100% waterproof.
- Cuff drawstring.
- Elasticated joints on all fingers.
- Plus: Double stitching in the zones most exposed to abrasion.
- Visor wiping insert.
- Wrist strap