he Icon Airform Helmet pilfers the best ingredients from the performance oriented Airframe Pro and the feature rich Airflite. Icon then pats it, rolls it and marks it with a B before sliding it into an industrial oven for you and me. The result is an everyday helmet, if your everyday includes commuting to work in an aggressive riding posture or leisurely attacking apexes while on tour. Hold onto your buns, baker's man.
Injection molded polycarbonate provides a stiff outer shell that meets the World Standard of Icon. Airflow channels formed right into the EPS liner keep you cool when you're moving at speed. A sculpted neck roll lets you move into and out of the tuck position without as much interference with your jacket, one less thing to distract you while you are riding. An internal sun visor drops down to shield your eyes at the flip of a switch. Speaker pockets make it easy to install Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth Communicator so you can stay connected. The Icon Airform Helmet is the purpose built for multiple purposes. It doesn't matter what you ride.
The Chantilly Opal version of the Icon Airform Helmet includes color-matched RST rear spoilers and a matching drop down internal sun visor. Very stunning.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Clear fog-free Icon Optics face shield with rapid-release system
- Color-matched RST rear spoilers
- Matching RST internal sun visor
- Internal airflow geometry
- Continuous venting system
- Sculpted neck roll
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Removable Hydradry 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Internal speaker pockets are compatible with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth communicator
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE) & PSC (JAPAN) helmet safety standards
- Does not ship with PSC Or MFJ certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Helmet ships with a clear face shield.