The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet is straight space age insanity. Engineered to be in precise harmony with you, your bike and the environment, the aerodynamically sound handmade composite shell has been designed to promote stability in the sport riding position.
The modern riding position of higher rear sets and lower clip-ons has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider’s head positioning requires an increased angle to maintain visibility and stability. The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet has been built on this singular design focus which allows Icon to realize opportunities to decrease drag and weight by sculpting the traditional neckline to avoid jacket or suit interference. The Icon Airframe Helmet's aggressive geometry increases the line of sight while improving aerodynamic attitude in a fully-tucked riding posture.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Exterior shape optimized for minimal drag in sport riding applications
- Intermediate oval head shape optimized for the majority of riders
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking HydraDry
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Zero distortion Fog-Free Optics shield with positive lock
- Includes Dark Smoke and Clear optics shield
- Glow in the dark graphic
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country